Swing jumping involves a pendulous jump from a bridge while secured by a rope. After securing the ropes to one side of the bridge, they are raised to the other side of the bridge, where they will be attached to your body before you jump into the void!
Materials used in this kind of jump come from climbing’s techniques:
• 2 dynamic ropes like the ones used in climbing
• 1 waist harness, 1 chest harness
• Carabiners approved for extreme sports
• Flat tapes
(The knots used to secure the jump are specific to climbing and canyoning techniques, being “the eight” and “the nine” the most suitable as they are the most resistant).
The activity includes:
- A qualified professional guide(s).
- Activity-specific individual equipment.
- Video of the jump +5€
Transportation, food and drinks not included.
- Suitable clothing
35 €/person the first jump
10 €/person second jump